Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sunil Tiwari - Class of '67

This is Sunil Tiwari from the class of '67.  I spent 10 years at Daly College from 1957-67 and have lots of fond memories from the old days.

  I am currently living and working in Burlington, Ontario, Canada but have been in Canada since 1975.  I work for Gennum Corporation as the Senior Account Manager for the Asia Pacific Region and travel extensively all over Asia .  I have 3 children (2 daughters and a son) and my oldest daughter just got married last June.  My second daughter is working as a graphic designer in Atlanta, Georgia and my son will graduate this summer and join the law enforcement agency in Ontario .

 

Two other old Dalians (in Canada) that I still keep in touch with are Dr. Sudhir Patel and Harpal Singh Benawara.   In fact Harpal lives only 25 minutes away from where I am and so we see each other quite often.  I haven't spoken to Sudhir in a while as he lives approximately 80 Km's away on the other side of Toronto .

 

Other old Dalians that I have exchanged emails with or talked to on the phone in the last few years are Ranjan Sonalkar (USA) and Imroze Chowdhary ( Canada ).  It is unfortunate that I have lost touch with my own class fellows but would love to hear from them.  Creation of this blog site is an excellent idea and I hope to see many more contacts soon.   As a matter of interest, I am traveling to Indore next month (Feb 12th – 22nd) and will certainly visit DC.  When I last visited Indore in 1997, I met a number of old friends – Gajendra Singh Ranawat (Gajju), Narendra Singh Bidwal (Biddu), Ratan Singh Bidwal (Ratan), Dilip Singh Jobat (Prince) and of course Digvijay Singh Raghogarh (Raja) and I hope to be able to meet them all again although it is a very short visit.

 

Looking forward to hearing from old friends soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is nice to hear from you. i think i had toi your brothe a long time ago. we lived in hamilton from 78 to 81. this summer we were in burlinton. have couple of friend. may going to toronto in august. would nice to have sudhir email. my e mail is pmathur@iupui.edu. hope to hear from you

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home