Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ranjan Sonalkar--- Class of 66

Soon to be four decades since HS graduation.  But I guess it is never too late.  I had discovered this blog few weeks ago, but had neglected to post.  But then I got contacted from a classmate with whom I always wanted to get in touch and so that tipped me to blog too. 

 It is needless to add that I too have fond memories of the years, 7 to be exact, that I spent there between the 5 th and 11th grades.  I visited DC for the first time in 40 years last August and enjoyed the visit tremendously.  The current Principal Kanwar Sumer Singh is dynamic and should do well to put the school on the national map of great schools, where it rightfully deserves to be.

 I have lived in the US for the last 35 years ever since I came here after IIT and did my Masters and PhD.  I would love to get back in touch with all my classmates of the class of 66.  I am in at least email contact with Pankaj Pani, Ashok Agrawal, Praveen Mathur, Sumer Singh and Atmaram Singh.

 DC's 125th anniversary is coming up and maybe there will be some big celebration to give everyone an incentive to visit there at that time.

 My email is Sonalkar@optonline.net .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home