Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Vikram Misra, 1961-66

Just ran into your site through the wonders of Google - I just received a pdf of a newspaper clipping about the 125th anniversary of the old College. This stimulated the nostalgia circuits and I decided to troll the internet to see what was on. I was at DC from 1961 to 66, when I left grade 9 (standard?, class?, I don't remember what we called them then) after four years in Junior House and another in Senior. I have been in touch with a few of my class mates  - they would have been the class of 1968 - Manmahipal Ahara and Sunil Tiwari (Ottawa). Anyway, I thought I would drop you a line and it would be  great to hear from any of my class mates.
Cheers!
Vikram

Vikram Misra
Professor, Dept. of Microbiology
WCVM
University of Saskatchewan

Present address:
Zoonotic Diseases and Special Pathogens
National Microbiology Laboratory
1015 Arlington Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3E 3R2
CANADA

phone: 204-541-0056

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home